Small and lovely farm, right at the entrance to Penamacor.
This is a rustic plot with about 2500m2, perfectly suitable eg. as a fruit and veggie plot or as a backyard to escape to.
- The property is partially fenced,
- The well provides water all year round.
- You get a range of fruit trees some of which are apples, peaches and plums.
- Furthermore you have an assortment of grape vines
- and around 30 olive trees.
The land has been well cared for over the years.
The 30m2 support building is fully renovated with a roof in excellent condition. She’s built in blocks and profits from a window.
- Country: Portugal, Portuguese Republic
- Province / State: Castelo Branco
- City / Town: Penamacor
- Neighborhood: Penamacor