Picadeiro Equestrian Centre – Salvaterra de Magos
– Installed on 1.5 ha land; the land still has a chance of further construction (e.g. Home)
– 13 Masonry stable boxes inside the main building: 2 with 4x3m dimensions, the remaining 11 have 3x3m.
– 6 removable wooden boxes, dimensions 3x3m
– 2 quarantine boxes, away from the main building, dimensions 4x3m
– 2 shower zones, 3x2m dimensions + 1 shower in the quarantine area, same size
– Covered area at the rear of the building to store sawdust and straw
– Harness house all lined with wood.
– Feed store house.
– Riding Stables:
a) Covered arena: Length 30m, width 15m, height just above 4m
b) Open Arena: Length 60m, width 20
– Mechanical guide: capacity for 5 horses, standard dimension for 5 horses
a) 3 Paddocks with about 0.5 ha the 3 together
b) 1 covered paddock, between the carriage and the guide, dimension 15x8m.
– Support houses:
a) 1 Homemade House T1, in masonry, + – 50 m2
b) 1 prefabricated house T2 + living room with kitchenette
c) 1 prefabricated office house
- Country: Portugal, Portuguese Republic
- Province / State: Santarém